Web Site Development is Our Specialty!
The most important aspect of Website development is planning.
We will work with you to develop a clear focus for your Web site which complements
your present marketing efforts. Your Web site will be clear, concise, and pleasing
to visit. We can assist you with original graphics; "Webizing" or converting your graphics
for Web display; scanning and editing photos and other images; writing original
copy or editing your copy; and providing features such as database functions live
Our Digital Photography offerings include scanning and editing your photos; original
stock photos converted to digital formats; and converting photos for use on the
world wide Web. Visit our
Digital Photography Section for details.
What to Look for in Web Design
Who can benefit from a world wide Web presence? Mail order businesses, retail stores, consulting firms, non-profit groups,restaurants, artists, musicians, individuals. The real question is not who, but why. Before you commit to a Website, consider carefully what you want that site to do. Only then can the design meet the objective!
So Now You Have a Web Site...
How will we work with you to develop your internet presence? There are many aspects to this vital question:
- Identifying your business objectives
- Designing the overall look and feel of the pages;
- Deciding whether you will require database interaction, forms or other capabilities
- Adapting your existing marketing materials and graphics to the Web or creating new materials
- Reaching your target audience through search engine strategies
- Complete integration and activation of your Web site